Latest news: at our Christmas services and concerts, we raised over £1,300 for Glass Door and Action for Children. Thanks so much!
Putney Methodist Church and its members are committed to living out a life of service, in response to their calling as Christians. They do this in many ways, in the church and the wider community and world:
- we are committed to supporting the work of the Umoyo Orphan Project and the Wandsworth Community Chaplaincy Trust through giving and prayer
- we try to use our premises for the good of the community, offering space for little or no charge to those who need it
- we provide regular support to numerous local, national and international charities, including Christian Aid, Action for Children and All We Can
- through our Circuit, we support work amongst several disadvantaged communities
- as individuals, we are involved with numerous charities, educational institutions and voluntary organisations
If you would be interested in working with the Church in any of these areas, please contact us.