In January, we shall start a short series of Sunday evening sessions focussing on some of the questions with which all Christians struggle. Each session starts at 6:30 pm:
- Sunday, 16 January - Why does God allow suffering?
- Sunday, 23 January - What about other religions?
- Sunday, 30 January - Is faith irrational, even harmful?
- Sunday, 6 February - Do we really have free will?
- Sunday, 13 February - Do dogs go to heaven, and any other questions!
A time of worship, honesty and conversation in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. All welcome.