The Book of Psalms
The book of Psalms has been described as the ‘prayer book of Jesus’. These beautiful songs have also encouraged Christians for millennia and provided the inspiration for most of our hymns. Yet how well do we know them? In a five-week series, we shall examine the continuing power of this ancient poetry to bring us closer to God.
Please join us on Sunday evenings at 6:30 pm to explore a different psalm each night:
- Sunday, 23 September - Psalm 1
- Sunday, 30 September - Psalm 115
- Sunday, 7 October -Psalms 51 and 142
- Sunday, 14 October - Psalm 116
- Sunday, 21 October - Psalm 22 (to include Holy Communion)
There is no need to attend the whole series. All are welcome.