As lockdown gradually eases, we are once again encouraging people to join us for worship in person on Sunday mornings at 10:30 am. However, COVID is still with us and we need to continue to take care, and be aware that many people remain vulnerable. So, please:
- do not come to church if you feel ill or display any symptoms of COVID (details here)
- maintain a safe distance with others (at least 1 metre) – when seated, keep at least two chairs between yourself and others
- keep your mask on while moving around and when singing
- wash your hands regularly and use the disinfectant provided
- socialise with others outside
- consider taking a lateral flow test before attending worship to protect others (you can get free ones here)
We shall continue to keep the building ventilated, so it may be a little cooler than you would like but we hope you understand. Please be aware of the needs of others and be kind to everyone.
You can also still join us for worship via Zoom each Sunday morning. If you would like the log-in details, please just e-mail us here.